Thoughts (in now particular order) that I have thought the most in the last 2 weeks:
- I have to pee, seriously didn’t I just pee?
- I’m hungry. But I won’t eat, I’m not going down those stairs for anything.
- Where did I put my *blank*? I am always losing everything. I should stop nesting.
- Oh Netflix… and another WWII Documentary it is.
- I am so thirsty, I’m sure I would pee less if I drank less. But i’m still thirsty.
- Salad. Who craves salad seriously? That’s all I want. Ok maybe some chicken would be nice too.
- So being laid up isn’t all bad. I get to stitch right?
- Stitching is too exhausting. How can needle and thread be exhausting? Seriously? How old am I?
- I am 25 years old right? I swear I am 80 let me check with my body, yup 80 for sure.
- I should ask mom how old I am. She still says I’m 25. Can she be lying?
- My leg hurts, when was the last time my leg didn’t hurt?
- I should eat, but i’m not hungry. But I could still totally go for a salad, strangely enough.
- Looking at my leg asking my self “Will you ever work right again?”
- I have to pee.
Now Tell me your top 14 Thoughts in the last two weeks