Happy New Year everyone!
Last year was an amazing year for me. I got engaged to my soulmate, come through so many struggles and found out who I really am as a person. I am a person who adores lists. Honestly it’s kinda a passion for me. So for this year I am not doing a resolution per say, but I am setting new things I want to experience this year.
- I want to be able to say that I stitched for 366 (it is a leap year) days this year.
- Complete a coloring page one for every week, I love starting but never finish them.
- Post on my blog at the very least monthly.
- Save $1343.22 to put towards a large purchase item we would like. (see minion for more info)
- For every pound I lose this year I will be putting $1.00 into a envelope as well to be added to our big ticket item.
- Lose 55 pounds this year. I am starting off the year at 304.7 pounds. This is the smallest I have been in a very long time. I am hoping to be 250 pounds by the end of the year.
- Eat six dinners a week at home from scratch, wither it is mine, my mothers, or my mother in-law’s to be cooking.
- Get a job, this is rather important not only on a financial level but on an insurance level as well. I will be bumped off my parents insurance in the beginning of June. It is very important for me to have insurance.
- Build my Portfolio and work on my free lancing clients. I love doing smaller projects for others.
- Learn how to bead. I think it looks like a ton of fun and would love to learn.
- Plan the wedding, including but not limited to: talking to the lady who will be making the jewelry for the wedding, finding the dress, guest list, take a few engagement photos.
- Learn how to do my own makeup properly.
- Learn how to walk in heels without falling, ok I want to learn how to walk in general without falling as well.
- Learn how to bake properly. I can cook rather well, baking on the other hand not so much.
- Drink enough water everyday, with only 3 cans of pop per week.
- To be happy, healthy and joyful.
Those are my 16 challenges for this year. I hope to keep up and work on them.